понедельник, 7 марта 2016 г.

PoM #33 - Pearls and Bows


Good day, dear friends! Hope you are doing fine and got some of the spring mood. Here we have snow today - so spring is a little bit late - but we are waiting!

Today I want to share with you my new project for Paradise of Magnolia challenge. We have new challenge started today with wonderful theme - 'pearls & bows'.
Here is my card:


I used my dies to creat star background and used distress pads for coloring.
The beautiful image I used called Tilda Catching Stars from Princes & Princesses collection. Here is a close-up of the image:


She is so cute!!! As always I used my Promarkers and Copics.
I used some ribbons and pearls from my stash. I also added a tag made using Doohickey dies. I also added some glitter on the top of the small stars.
So this is it. Do not forget to visit our blog and check what our talanted ladies from design team have created. And of course - to play with us!
Thank you for stopping by and all the comments are welcome.
Have great day!

I want to participate with this card:
ABC Challenge - C is for Cute
Simply Magnolia - Dies
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #29
Addicted to Stamps - #121
The Ribbon Girls - Spring/Easter or Anything goes
Artistic Inspirations - #151
Crafting with Friends - #15

7 комментариев:

  1. Hi Sasha
    This is so lovely, i love these pastel colours and Tilda is shining on your card.
    Thanks for joining us at ATSC.
    Greetings, Danoesja

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Sweet card Sasha, nice colouring of Tilda. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl March Card Challenge, best of luck, Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Beautiful and sweet card Sasha! Love it! Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!! I hope to see you again for the next challenge. Have a fantastic week!! Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. This is lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Magnolia.
    Hugs Betty

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Waw this looks so very pretty. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Woow this is super sweet.. love your soft colouring.. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous project with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge #29.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge and Good Luck at the draw.. <3 :D

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ОтветитьУдалить