среда, 22 июня 2016 г.

613 Avenue Create - # 181


"Late, late, I am so late!"
Good day dear friends, hope you are doing fine!

Today I want to share with you my late post for 613 Avenue Create. As alwyas it is 'Anything goes' but with optional twist this week - create a tag. Here is mine:


Our wonderful sponsor this week is Rick St. Dennis and for this tag I used fabulous image called Magyck Moana. It was real fun to color this cute witch and I engoyed it a lot! As always I used my Promarkers and Copics.
I also added some ribbons, twine and few pearls. Here is another view:


So this is it! Do not forget to visit our blog and get some inspiration from beautiful works of our desing team ladies!
Thank you for stopping by and all the comments are welcome!
Have great day!

I want to participate with this tag:
Craft Your Passion - #317
Crafting From The Heart - #117
Artistic Inspiration - #159
Inspiration Destination - #91
ABC Challenge - J is for Just As You Like
Addicted to Stamps - #199
Creative Fingers - #111

8 комментариев:

  1. Love this tag and such fun colors too! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. wow love this!! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. What a fun tag! I love the whimsical image. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Such a cute tag. A great image choice. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Fun tag, Sasha. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Super fun tag,and perfect coloring...thank you for joining us at ATSM...Željka DT

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Wahoo Sasha! Congrats on your Top Pick at Inspiration Destination. Well deserved!
    ~ginny

    ОтветитьУдалить