понедельник, 7 ноября 2016 г.

LHoSM #140 - Snow/Glitter


And another project for today.
This time my card is for lovely haanglar or sweet Magnolia. We have brand new challenge with theme - Snow/glitter. Let it snow!


For this card I used beautiful stamp called Old Swedish Church from A Christmas Story collection. Here is a close-up of the image:


As always I used my Promarkers and Copics for coloring.
I added some glitter to the snow - I hope you can see it. There is also a snowflake border made with my dies, some gems and a ribbon. Here is another view:


So this is it. Do not forget to visit our blog and get some inspiration from wonderful cards of our DT ladies. And of course to play with us!
Thank you for stopping by and all the comments are welcome!

I want to participate with this card:
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - #141
A snowflake promise - #32
All About Magnolia - #18
Winter Wonderland - Add Ribbon or Lace and/or Christmas Flowers
The Ribbon Girl - November Challenge
Come and Get It - Tic Tac Toe (Blue, glitter, ribbon)

5 комментариев:

  1. Such a darling card sweetie, this is my absolute favourite Xmas background stamp!!! You have coloured it so beautifully, love the little border and that shiny satin ribbon - gorgeous!!!
    Cuddles Jay xx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. What a wonderful card.
    Hugs
    Kuni
    my new challenge blog start on the 10. november and i hope to see you.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Lovely creation and perfect for our tic tac tou challenge. Thank you very much for sharing with us at Come And Get It challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Cute card, lovely colouring. Looks smashing! Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Beautiful card and love how you folded the ribbon
    Carol x

    ОтветитьУдалить